Lets make together our all time classic Round Roast Beef using our Gaea Greek authentic extra virgin olive oil for some extra flavor.
- TIME NEEDED
- 1h 35mins
- London Broil about 2-3 lbs
- roma tomatoes (about 4-5)
- Gaea Organic Mixed Marinated Olives
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Gaea Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven at 450F. Rub the London broil with Gaea Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then spread the salt, black pepper and garlic over it. Do your best to cover not only the top and bottom but the sides.
- Sear on the high heat from all sides first. Then remove from the pan. Place the seasoned roast on the rack in a roasting pan. Roast (uncovered) in the oven for 15 minutes. Then reduce the heat to 325. Roast for another 45 to 60 minutes or until the thermometer reads between 135 and 140. At this moment place the roma tomatoes and Gaea Organic Mixed Marinated Olives into the roasting pan and bake everything together. Please note that roasts that are less than 3 inches thick will take less time to roast. Remove from the oven, loosely tent with foil, and allow the roast to rest for 10 minutes.
- Add additional Gaea Organic Mixed Marinated Olives uncooked to serve the meat.