Greeks usually use chickpeas to cook healthy soups during winter time, however truth is chickpeas are ideal for "Meze" style plates! This recipe is dedicated to those who enjoy spicy flavours!
- TIME NEEDED
- 30 min
- Rinse the chichpeas with water until clean, dry them and place them in a big bowl
- Add all the spices and drizzle with the olive oil
- Mix gently with a big spoon until the spices cover all the chickpeas
- Place them on a flat pan covered with aluminum foil
- Place the pan in a pre-heated oven for 20 min
We like to enjoy this "Meze" with some kind of Aubergine spread!