Made with fresh ingredients and infused with Mediterranean flavors, these crispy zucchini fritters are perfect as a side dish, appetizer, or even a light summer meal.
- TIME NEEDED
- 45 minutes
- 4 big sized zucchinis
- 1 big sized egg
- 250 gr DOP Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. corn flower
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped dill
- 2 tbsp.chopped mint
- 4 cups of GAEA Olive Oil for Cooking
- Grate the zucchinis, sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. of salt and allow to drain in a strainer for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a shallow pan on medium to high heat add 4 cups of GAEA Olive Oil for Cooking.
- Fry your zucchini fritters by scooping the mixture generously with a tablespoon and place in the frying pan to fry.
- Once they gently brown on the sides, flip over smoothly and fry on the other side.
Serve with Tzatziki dip warm or cold.