A classic bread dip combination with simple ingredients and GAEA Greek Authentic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- TIME NEEDED
- 10 min
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
Kosher salt & fresh cracked pepper
5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
*sliced French baguette for serving
- In a small saucepan combine Gaea Greek Authentic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic over medium low heat. Heat for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir in oregano, thyme and a moderate pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour oil mixture into a wide shallow serving dish.
- Pour in balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with shredded Parmesan.
- Serve with sliced French baguette for dipping and enjoy!