Gaea Hummus dip will enhance your tasting experience as it will add a Greek flair to your otherwise bland Hummus. The strong taste of this hummus dip will please even your most picky dinner guest.
- TIME NEEDED
- 15 minutes
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt **
- ½ cup (¼-inch) English cucumber pieces
- ¼ cup chopped roasted red peppers ***
- ¼ cup GAEA kalamata olives, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon GAEA fresh olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley leaves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 ounce crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 (17-ounce) container prepared hummus
- Spread the hummus on a shallow serving tray or plate. Dollop the yogurt on top, then carefully spread to cover the hummus, leaving a border showing through.
- In a small bowl combine the cucumber, peppers, olives, onion, 1 tablespoon olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper. Spoon the vegetable mixture evenly over the yogurt. Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over the vegetables then top with toasted pine nuts. Drizzle the dip with a little extra olive oil. Serve immediately.
You can also use the Gaea Green olives stuffed with garlic instead, for a garlicky flavoured bread!